HELLO! LOVES 1249 Terms & Conditions
24 OCTOBER 2012
A NEW YOU
Avon is celebrating 20 years of its pioneering skincare brand ANEW with a revolutionary anti-ageing serum that incorporates powerful A-F33 molecules to help unleash untapped collagen. Launched in September, this serum sold out in six hours, but we have fi ve to give away. ANEW Clinical PRO Line Corrector Treatment with A-F33 costs £30 for 30ml. Visit avonshop.com.
• For your chance to win one of five ANEW serums, send your name and home address to email@example.com. Prize draw closes on 4 November. UK and Eire entrants only.
ESPRIT DE CORPS
Esprit's autumn collection embodies urban streetchic style, with essential pieces for a natural yet sophisticated appeal. From slim-fit denim, plain knits and soft jersey dresses to leather accents on muted classics, there is something for everyone. Bird-print jeans, £45. Stretch jersey Berry dress with imitation leather, £69.
• For your chance to win a set of £250 Esprit vouchers send your name and home address to esprit@ hellomagazine.com. Prize draw closes on 4 November. UK and Eire entrants only.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The prize draws for issue 1249 will close on 04/11/12.
UK and Eire entrants only.
All winners will be picked at random.
All winners will be contacted by email by end of day 11/10/2012.
All winners must claim their prize by end of 18/11/2012.
No alternative cash prizes will be offered.
HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
All winners must provide HELLO! with their name, address and telephone number which will be passed to a third party to organise prize delivery.
In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic