Win one of ten bottles of especially Escada Elixir
31 JULY 2013
HELLO! have teamed up with fragrance brand Escada to offer you a scent-sational prize for this summer. ESCADA represents cool glamour, sensual femininity and modern elegance. The ESPECIALLY ESCADA fragrances enable you to express your inner joyful nature. With this in mind we are delighted to introduce you to HELLO Happiness - an inspiring partnership that celebrates a woman’s confidence, positivity and most of all HAPPINESS.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win one of ten 50ml bottles of ESPECIALLY ESCADA Elixir, follow us @hellomag and tweet us your favourite inspirational quote and include the hashtag #HELLOHappiness (Terms & Conditions apply, see below):
Example tweet entry: @hellomag #HELLOHappiness Every journey starts with a single step
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to UK and Eire residents only aged 18 and over.
- Competition runs from 05/08/2013 to 08/09/13.
- To enter, participants must follow @hellomag on Twitter and tweet to @hellomag an inspirational quote during the competition period and include the hashtag #HELLOHappiness.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Ten winners will be picked at random to receive a 50ml bottle of especially Escada perfume (RRP £48).
- Winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter within seven days of the closing date.
- The winner must claim their prize within seven days of being contacted by HELLO!.
- The winner must provide HELLO! with their full name, contact number and address which will then be passed on to Escada for prize delivery.
- The decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered.
- Prize delivery can only be made to a UK address.
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- HELLO! is the competition promoter.
- HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.