09 SEPTEMBER 2013
The legendary show described as a “great experience” by Alice Cooper, Rock of Ages is the worldwide smash-hit that features a potent mix of 80's-themed hilarity and eyebrow scorching tunes, including: Don’t Stop Believin’, We Built This City, The Final Countdown, Wanted Dead or Alive, Here I Go Again, Can’t Fight this Feeling and I Want To Know What Love Is.
To celebrate Rock of Ages moving to its new home in the Garrick Theatre, we have three pairs of top-price tickets to see the show to give away!
To find out more about the hit West End show or to book tickets, visit rockofagesmusical.co.uk.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win one of the three pairs of tickets to see Rock of Ages, all you need to do is follow us @hellomag and tweet us the name of your favourite rock song along with the hashtag #HELLORockOfAges.
(Terms & Conditions apply, see below)
Example tweet entry: @hellomag #HELLORockOfAges 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot'
- Prize draw closes 20/09/13.
- Prize tickets valid for performances 7.45pm Monday-Thursday and 3pm Friday until 31st October 2013, subject to availability.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to UK and Eire residents only aged 18 and over.
- Competition runs from 09/09/2013 to 20/09/13.
- To enter, participants must follow @hellomag and tweet the name of their favourite rock song along with the hashtag #HELLORockOfAges.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Three winners will be picked at random to receive two tickets to see Rock of Ages at the Garrick Theatre London.
- Prize tickets will be valid for performance showings at 7.45pm Monday-Thursday or 3pm Friday until 31st October 2013, subject to availability.
- Winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter within seven days of the closing date of the draw.
- The winners must claim their prize within seven days of being contacted by HELLO!.
- The winner must provide HELLO! with their full name, contact number and address which will then be passed on to a third party to organise prize delivery.
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered.
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- HELLO! is the competition promoter.
- HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.