Win two VIP tickets to the Pride of Britain Awards 2013!
23 SEPTEMBER 2013
It's one of the most dazzling nights of the year – when Britain's brightest stars gather to celebrate our unsung héroes at the Daily Mirror Pride of Britain Awards.
On Monday 7 October, Carol Vorderman will host the glittering event – now in its 15th year at London's – Grosvenor House hotel.
HELLO! has teamed up with Lidl, one of the Pride of Britain 2013's official sponsors, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win two VIP tickets to the event, including joining the stars for a champagne reception and dinner before the ceremony. See details of how to enter below.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @hellomag and tweet us who inspires you, including the hashtag #HelloPrideOfBritain.
- Giveaway closes at 23.59 on Sunday 29 September. - Giveaway open to UK residents over 18 years of age. - Full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to UK residents only aged 18 and over.
- Competition runs from 23/09/2013 to 29/09/13.
- To enter, participants must follow @hellomag on Twitter and tweet to @hellomag who they are inspired by and include the hashtag #HelloPrideOfBritain.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- One winner will be picked at random to receive two VIP tickets to the Pride of Britain Awards 2013 at London's Grosvenor House hotel on Monday 7 October.
- Travel to and from the event is not included as part of the prize.
- Winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter within two days of the closing date of the draw.
- The winners must claim their prize within two days of being contacted by HELLO!.
- The winner must provide HELLO! with their full name, contact number and address which will then be passed on to a third party to organise prize delivery.
- The prize is not transferable and no alternative cash prizes will be offered.
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- HELLO! is the competition promoter.
- HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic