French goat's cheese camembert salad, prosciutto, cumin and chilli sweet potato
26 JANUARY 2012
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 whole French goat’s cheese camembert
- 2 large-3 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 8 slices of Prosciutto
- 30mls Olive oil
- 10mls syrupy balsamic vinegar
- 1 large handful peppery rocket
- 1 finely chopped large chilli to serve
Wash the sweet potatoes and scrub them well to remove any fibres or dirt from the skin. Dry and cut into large wedges. Place onto a baking tray, preferably non-stick, and rub with a few tbsp of olive oil, the cumin, chilli flakes, sea salt and pepper. Place the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Once the sweet potatoes are crispy around the edges and tender in the middle, remove the tray from the oven.
Cut the French goat’s cheese camembert into 12-16 wedges and scatter them over the cooked sweet potatoes. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Place the tray back into the oven for another 10 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted. Remove the sweet potato and cheese from the tray and arrange onto a big platter.
Lay over the Prosciutto, followed by the rocket and chopped chilli. Drizzle with more olive oil and the syrupy balsamic vinegar.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic