How to create celebrity-style beach waves at home
07 SEPTEMBER 2011
Effortlessly rumpled, zigzaggy beach waves are the look du jour for Hollywood starlets such as Blake Lively
, Jessica Biel
and Kate Hudson
Now you too can achieve a similarly dishevelled, straight-off-Venice-beach look with this simple step-by-step guide.
1. Firstly, whilst still damp, spritz some Lee Stafford Beach Babe Salt Spray
onto your hair. Split into three sections and tie them in buns.
2. Sleep on it – when you wake up, you will untie the buns to reveal beautiful, natural waves.
3. For extra curl, take sections of your hair and wrap them around a curling iron. Hold each section down for around 10 seconds, then run your fingers through for a more tousled effect.
4. Finish with Elnett Satin Extra Strength
5. To keep the look for as long as possible, use Batiste
dry shampoo on the following days to add body to the roots and eliminate oil.
Lee Stafford Beach Babe Salt Spray, £6.89. Elnett Satin Extra Strength, £6.02, Batiste On The Go Dry Shampoo, £1.52, all available at Boots.
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic