Celebrities tweet excitement at seeing royal baby for first time
23 JULY 2013
As Kate Middleton
and Prince William
stepped out of the Lindo Wing to introduce their royal baby to the world
, celebrities like Khloé Kardashian Odom and Cheryl Cole took to Twitter to show their excitement.
Kate looked radiant in a cornflower blue polka dot dress by British designer Jenny Packham, which sparked memories of when Princess Diana walked out of the Lindo Wing in a similar printed dress, cradling baby Prince William. Reality TV star Khloé was quick to pick up on this, posting a picture to Instagram that showed the similarites between the two outfits. "How phenomenal is this picture! Awww #PolkaDotPerfection," she captioned the touching snap.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Many commented on new mum Kate's fresh-faced appearance. "She looks amazing! Glowing," tweeted Cheryl Cole, while Poppy Delevingne said she looked "beautiful." Another celebrity tweet was Emmerdale
actress Natalie Anderson, who excitedly wrote, "Actually cried watching the Royal baby!! 1 yr ago on next wk, we welcomed our beautiful Freddie Puds! #memories."
has rounded up the best celebrity tweets so far.
Twitter messages for William and Kate
- Khloé Kardashian Odom:How phenomenal is this picture! Awww #PolkaDotPerfection #RoyalBaby
- Harry Styles:Congratulations to Will and Kate on the birth of their baby. A king is born
- Cheryl Cole:She looks amazing! Glowing čśŐ
- Elizabeth Banks:Honestly, I am more impressed with Kate's blow-out than the #RoyalBaby which looks just like a human baby. But that hair!
- LeAnn Rimes Cibrian:Ok, after seeing Kate step out with the baby....did she really carry that child?! Lol....she looks flawless! Congrats to them
- Amanda Holden:Let's not forget 'Well done' to the medical team! #Midwivesrule
- Natalie Anderson: Actually cried watching the Royal baby!! 1 yr ago on nxt wk, we welcomed our beautiful Freddie Puds!! #memories čĹÂčĺŚ
- Poppy Delevingne:K Middy looks so beautiful & happy in her powder blue polka dot dress; swear I saw #BabyCambridge give a little royal wave... #hiyawildworld
- Busy Philipps:I can't imagine basically doing a press conference 20 hours after giving birth. I also can't imagine giving birth to a future king so...
- Ronan Keating:Massive congratulations to Prince William and Princess Kate on the arrival of their Baby Boy.
- Coleen Rooney:Awwww that's such a fantastic feeling #proud #parents #happiness. So happy for them all!! X
- Rebecca Adlington:Wow Kate Middleton looked gorgeous!!! Congratulations!! Amazing moment! I love the royals! Can't wait to find out the name #RoyalBaby
- Coleen Nolan:So happy for William and Kate, she looks fabulous!! Wanted her to pull blanket down a bit so we could see him more! X
- Please note, all comments are those of readers and do not represent the opinion of Hellomagazine.com
- Hellomagazine.com reserves the right to remove comments it considers offensive or not relevant
- Please focus on the topic