Read past articles from Hellomagazine.com. Here you can find the stories we have created since 2011. You can browse by clicking on the section or date to find articles about Celebrities, Royalty, Fashion, Babies, Health & Beauty, Food, Travel, or TV & Film.

Gary Barlow compares troubled Ant McPartlin to Robbie Williams

Gary Barlow has publicly shown his support for Ant McPartlin following his decision to check himself into rehab after being charged with drink-driving. Gary, 47, also drew comparisons between Ant and his Take That bandmate Robbie Williams, who has spoken openly about his own mental health battles. Appearing in the latest Dan Wootton Interview podcast, Gary said: "I don't really know what happened. It's the same as Rob, everyone just wants the best for him." Referring to the three car collision involving Ant, Gary added: "It could have been a lot worse. Thank god no one got seriously hurt.

Good Morning Britain stars show royal invite – are they heading to the wedding?

Good Morning Britain presenter Ben Shephard sparked speculation he has been invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding after proudly showing off a royal invitation on Instagram on Friday. However, at closer glance all wasn't as it seemed, as the presenter had clearly mocked up his own version of the invitation. Although Ben's invite had a similar design, the font was noticeably different and it didn't appear to have been printed on the same high quality card that Harry and Meghan have used for their invitations. It had also been scrawled on by his co-stars Kate Garraway and Charlotte

Giovanna Fletcher brought to tears by cruel online trolls

Giovanna Fletcher was visibly upset as she took to Instagram Stories on Thursday evening to share her recent experiences with online trolls. The 33-year-old star, who is pregnant with her third child, spoke candidly on camera as she revealed she had been subjected to cruel comments about her appearance, and even her pregnancy weight. Posting a series of clips online, Giovanna told her fans: "I was about to sit down and make a quick video for tomorrow for YouTube and then I read some comments online on a video that Tom put up. Originally saying stuff about me -

Myleene Klass hits back at haters over naked photoshoot

Myleene Klass iis looking better than ever ahead of her 40th birthday next month. But the former Hear'Say star still managed to shock fans when she posed naked for the launch of her fitness DVD, for which she received some criticism. In an act of defiance, Myleene has now vowed that she will continue posting naked photos. "People try to tell me all day long, 'I don't like your hair', 'Why have you got your [explicit] out," she told The Sun. "I'm like, 'Sorry, your opinions do not pay my mortgage, therefore they are null and void'." Myleene Klass is

Piers Morgan taking break from Good Morning Britain – find out his replacement

Piers Morgan is reportedly taking a break from hosting duties on Good Morning Britain while the show moves to a new studio. The show will be moving studios so that the London Studios, where it is currently held, can have some much need renovations. Previously speaking about moving studios, he said: "We got into the world's worst lift someone said to me, 'Are you sad to be leaving the ITV Studios?' And I said I'm about as sad as I am when I'm leaving the dental chair after having a root canal." Piers is taking a break Susanna Reid confirmed that

Carla Bruni sends message of support to husband during formal investigation

Carla Bruni has Instagrammed a photo of her husband, former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, to show her support while he faces a formal investigation for illicit election campaign financing and misappropriating Libyan public funds. Nicolas denies the allegations, and Carla has publicly shown her support by sharing a snap of him smiling with their daughter, writing: "I'm proud of you my love. You are righteous, clear and strong. I'm proud of your dignity against all odds and of how you always stand straight no matter how low the strikes can be." Carla's followers were quick to send her messages

Ant and Dec dropped by Suzuki following drink-driving charge

Suzuki has withdrawn its endorsement deal with Ant and Dec, following Ant McPartlin's horrific road collision last week. Ant was charged with drink-driving, which has resulted in the car company dropping its advertising campaign, reported to be worth £20million, on the presenters' Saturday Night Takeaway show. Suzuki GB Plc said in a statement: "Suzuki are withdrawing their advertising campaign with Ant & Dec. No further material featuring the duo will be aired and Suzuki's endorsement deal with the pair has come to an end." It continued: "We agree with ITV and Ant & Dec that it was the correct decision