• Holly Willoughby knows who will replace her on This Morning during her time on I'm a Celebrity...

    Holly Willoughy is just weeks away from starting her new job in Australia, co-presenting alongside new dad Dec Donnelly on hit ITV show I'm a Celebrity… Get me Out of Here! and the star has just revealed she already knows who will be taking her spot on This Morning whilst she is away. The mother-of-three revealed the news alongside Phillip Schofield on Monday morning, as they visited the GMB studios to talk about their show's 30th birthday, which falls on 3 October. "We do [know who it is]… he's [Phillip] in very safe hands. Whenever I leave him I want to

  • What's coming to Netflix UK in October 2018 - our top picks

    October can only mean one thing: Halloween! As such, it's not surprising that the top Netflix picks for this month have a somewhat spooky twist. Whether it's a new special from the creepy mind of Derren Brown, or returning to Devil's Kitchen for season three of Daredevil, make sure you have the living room lights on for some of these scary delights. Read on to find out our top Netflix picks for October... The Good Place season 3 - Friday 5th Holy fork! The Good Place is finally back on our screens, which means we're all guaranteed a least 30 minutes

  • The moving way Sarah Ferguson helped the parents of Pret allergy victim

    The parents of teenager Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, who died after an allergic reaction to a Pret A Manger baguette containing sesame seeds which had not been labelled on the packaging, gave an emotional interview on Monday's episode of This Morning. Talking to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield, Nadim and Tanya opened up about the tragic incident in 2016 and their campaign to change the law and raise awareness of what had happened. During their appearance, Natasha's parents revealed how Sarah Ferguson had been a massive support to them after they met her at the airport on their way back to

  • Anton du Beke confirms Strictly news following elimination – see announcement

    Fans were sad to bid farewell to Anton du Beke after he and his partner Susannah Constantine were the first to be voted off Strictly Come Dancing last week. Viewers have been in uproar ever since, and rumours have been flying around that Anton has quit the show. But the pro dancer, who has appeared on Strictly since the very beginning, tweeted: "My loves, some people are reporting I'm quitting the show. Absolute rubbish! I'm NEVER quitting. Whether they want me or not, I'm never going! Love you all and love @bbcstrictly! #BBCstrictly." Susannah and Anton were voted off Strictly Anton, 52, and Susannah, 56,

  • The secret Strictly Come Dancing jobs you never knew existed revealed

    Strictly Come Dancing fans will be surprised to find out that there is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes of the popular BBC One dance show than you might think. Former celebrity contestant Scott Mills – who appeared on the show with pro dancer Joanne Clifton in 2014 – revealed all on a new Strictly podcast on Sunday. Chatting to Amy Elizabeth, he revealed that there are specialist teachers that come in to help them when it comes to dancing the Charleston. He said: "For the Charleston they bring in specific teachers. On my week of

  • Brendan Cole reveals he would return to Strictly - on one condition

    Brendan Cole has admitted he wouldn't rule out a return to Strictly Come Dancing. The professional dancer, who had starred on the BBC show since its launch, opened up about leaving the series in an interview with Lorraine Kelly on Monday. Although leaving the series was a big life change for Brendan, he says it has been a positive move - and he would now only return on one condition. "This has come at just the right time for me and I have had so many incredible opportunities which I wouldn't have otherwise had if I hadn't been on the