If you're blessed with curves, make sure you flaunt them on your wedding day with a flattering silhouette.
The classic Marilyn Monroe hourglass is in fashion again so rather than keeping your figure under wraps, accentuate it.
Turn to the iconic, feminine beauty and embrace your voluptuous shape.
The key lies in choosing the right wedding dress.
The search for your dream dress needn't be a struggle. Many bridal designers cater to ever-more-shapely British women’s figures by stocking a wide range of sizes.
Or have your gown custom-made – that way the perfect fit is guaranteed.
You will be the centre of attention on your wedding day so feeling and looking your most confident is essential.
Here is HELLO! Online's advice on how to sparkle:
• Take the time to find the perfect fit – there are no hard and fast rules as to what style will suit you so be open to a variety of styles and take a few trusted friends who will give good, honest advice.
• Invest in well-fitting lingerie and consider wearing body-sculpting underwear to define your silhouette.
• Stay away from anything that will add bulk to your body, for example: ruffles, heavy beadwork and large bows.
• Pinpoint your best feature – whether it’s your long legs or smooth locks – and be sure to show it off with your head held high.
• Most importantly, you'll be dancing, laughing and posing for photos all day so make sure you're comfortable.