As the Wedding Hub grows, more bloggers are sharing their unique wedding tips and offering brides-to-be original, creative ideas.
Professional wedding writers and experts have recently joined the Wedding Hub venture through Wedding Hub Invites - the portal dedicated to valuable articles provided by wedding bloggers, photographers, wedding planners, wedding venues and more.
Do you feel you have plenty of ideas and would like to contribute? Join the community today!
If you are looking for ideas and are eager to find useful tips during your wedding planning, check out our top five wedding blogs of the week.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- Worried that your bridesmaids are turning into Bridesmaid-zillas? In the blog Zeerailed you will find some examples of what might happen to them and how to deal with their and your stress. Advice includes how not to let them tell you what to do — you are the bride and you are the only one that sets the rules for your big day!
- Are you aware of the tradition of eating the top layer of your wedding cake on your first anniversary? It is a very old American tradition and some bakers now offer a separate top layer to save... Read all about it on the latest Mother of the Bride post.
- Are you considering a sweetheart table for your wedding? The blog Ready or Knot gives you some ideas as well as some reasons why to opt for it.
- Our fourth blog of the week, Fighting with tradition, is all about not overthinking during your wedding plans... Invitations are important but if you start thinking too much about how they should look like and what font to use you'll end up making mistakes on the most important parts such as date and venue!
- Begin the journey of wedding planning by starting with the most important thing: your wedding dress… Check out these fantastic tips from our Wedding Hub blogger Suzann.