Are you passionate about all things bridal? It's time to join our blogging community! Whether you want to join as a blogger or as a reader or both it's entirely up to you...
The HELLO! Wedding Hub is a portal dedicated to brides-to-be, grooms-to-be, bridesmaids, best men, photographers, wedding planners and more. It's where to go to find unique wedding tips and creative ideas on how to make your special day just perfect.
Professional wedding writers and experts have recently joined the Wedding Hub venture through Wedding Hub Invites, dedicated to bloggers, photographers, planners, wedding venues and more, with the aim of contributing their top tips to the Wedding Hub Community.
Find out below who made it onto our top 5 Wedding Hub blogs of the week...
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- How to get the perfect wedding photos? Unlike most people think, it's not all in the photographer's hands... There are a few things that the bride and groom can do to make sure they get the most fantastic photos on their special day. Check out this blog by wedding photographer Mike Garrard, one of our guests of this week's Wedding Hub Invites, on How to get the perfect wedding photos and more importantly avoid stressing out about them on the day.
- What's the role of bridesmaids? On Wedding Hub Invites this week we have teamed up with Wales' leading wedding blog Cwtch The Bride! Check out this great article with a ten point guide on the roles of bridesmaids – directed to brides and the bridesmaids themselves.
- The Autumn Season of Wedding Fairs is upon us! On Brides by solo, you will find some fantastic insights on how to make the most of your Bridal Fair experience - as the bridal brigade is gathering!
- Are you a fan of DYI and even more of saving money? Then Breaking The Mold has the perfect post for you this week: save money and home-make your wedding with some creative DYI ideas.
- A warm welcome to the Elegant Twist, who very recently joined the Wedding Hub to introduce the 'Busy Bride's Helping Hand,' a very innovative virtual wedding planning service that could save you lots of time and money!