The HELLO! Wedding Hub is a portal dedicated to brides-to-be, grooms-to-be, bridesmaids, best men, photographers, wedding planners and more. It's your go-to stop for unique wedding tips and creative ideas on how to make your special day perfect.
This week's top blogs from the community cover many aspects, from veils and tips on how to decorate the venue to make it personal to bridesmaids' dress inspiration.
Find out below who made it onto our top 5 Wedding Hub blogs of the week...
And if you are passionate about all things bridal, join our blogging community!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- Whiter than White Wedding is our special host this week on Wedding Hub Invites..., providing us with an insightful top 10 tips to make your wedding truly personal - from the initial brainstorm to the tiniest details. Not to be missed.
- Happily Ever After this week goes through a very useful online wedding checklist as well as giving you some creative inspiration to choose your bridesmaids dresses.
- To Veil or not to Veil? If you are having doubts, but even if you think you made up your mind whether you will be a bride with a veil or not, this blog by Suzann is a must read to help you get it right.
- If you are dreaming of a rustic theme with lots of wild flowers, jam jars, hay bails and a fun, relaxed atmosphere, check out Elegant Twist this week, it's all about classy Hessian / Burlap Chair Sashes!
- What is a wedding dress bustle, and do you need one? Our blogger Mother of the Bride walks you through how to draw up your train so you can walk freely around your reception without being a hazard to yourself and others. There are six main types you should know about!