Happy #WeddingWednesday! The winter is approaching, but our Wedding Hub bloggers will help cheer you up with creative ideas and tips on how to plan the perfect wedding, no matter what season you picked for your big day.
We live in a cyber era, where the internet is the fastest and easiest way to get the information you need to plan your wedding. Our Wedding Hub bloggers are very much aware of this, and this week's top five Wedding Hub blogs are packed full of useful advice — from making the most of the #WeddingHour on Twitter every week, to how to find the best blogs in the blogosphere and making your wedding vision a reality.
Find out below who made it onto our top five Wedding Hub blogs of the week... And if you're a wedding addict who's passionate about all thinks bridal, join our blogging community today and share your experiences with your very own HELLO! Online blog.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- The winner this week is the new addition to our bridal community: The Great British Wedding. After a brief introduction on what to expect from this portal, we go straight into useful information: how to search between the thousands of wedding blogs on offer in order to find the perfect place.
- Our guest on Wedding Hub Invites this week is The Wedding Affair, contributing with an article that walks you through the #WeddingHour and how to make the most of the interactive Twitter conversation: sit back and watch or ask questions, gather inspiration and obtain advice from thousands of professional wedding suppliers from all over the world.
- Many men and women in the world were incredibly inspired by Emma Watson's #HeforShe UN speech, but our Lifestyle writer and author of He said Yes already felt empowered enough to take the bull by the horns and propose to her boyfriend. Don't miss her latest article: Reactions to the girl proposing to the boy: The good, the bad and the lovely.
- Always wanted to tie the knot on the Caribbean shores, or toast your groom with Ouzo on a Greek island? There's nothing more romantic than a destination wedding... But be aware: they can be a nightmare to plan! That's why you'll find the latest article on Tying the knot about Tour Operators for your destination wedding extremely useful.
- Good advice for your honeymoon, hen-do, or anniversary comes from the London Lifestylist this week: How to find a reliable and effective spa or salon, special recommendations from a spa addict!