Are you engaged and getting married soon? Or a lover of all things bridal? HELLO!'s Wedding Hub is the place for creative, original, and unmissable wedding tips from bloggers, and invaluable articles by professional wedding writers, specialists, photographers, wedding planners and more industry experts.
Share your experiences by joining the Wedding Hub. We're looking for brides, brides-to-be or anyone who has a love and interest in weddings who want to join our online community. Through our wedding community, you can get to know other brides or people working in the wedding industry, as well as gain recognition and receive rewards for your work. The only criteria – a passion for weddings and all things bridal!
- Take a look at HELLO! Online's Top 5 wedding blogs of the week for ideas and helpful tips aplenty.
- One of the most important elements of wedding planning is ensuring that one's loved ones will be there to witness the big day. With that in mind, The Bride Loves has selected the most imaginative save the date cards to inspire your creativity.
- Ever wondered what it would be like to Honeymoon in Hawaii? The Wedding Girl reveals all. Having spent a magical time on the island of Kauia, the newlywed gives you the lowdown on all the best places to go, things to do and beaches to bask on.
- For those looking for a simple way to add a touch of elegance to wedding decor, invites and accessories, Calm Weddings suggests the use of feathers. The blog displays the versatile nature of the feather to bring sophistication and glamour to your wedding day.
- Planning a wedding can be a stressful affair, especially when suffering from severe skin issues. If you are a bride or groom concerned about scarring, The London Lifestylist suggests you consider a ground-breaking skin treatment known as Recell.
- Would you allow your fiancé to plan your wedding? After discovering that wedding planning is comparable to organising a trade show, He Said Yes blogger (dispelling all clichés) would.