Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 500g/1lb 2oz fresh or frozen
- 50g/2oz icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Aspall Balsamic Vinegar
- 100ml/4fl oz double cream
- Balsamic vinegar to finish
- Sprigs of fresh mint to decorate
If using frozen strawberries, remove them from the freezer and thaw for 10 minutes.
Place the strawberries in a food processor or blender. Add the icing sugar and balsamic vinegar then whizz for 2 minutes, until smooth. With the blender still on, pour in the double cream.
Spoon the ice cream into a plastic freezer-proof dish and freeze for up to 1 hour.
Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Spoon into dishes, drizzle over a little vinegar and decorate with a sprig of fresh mint.