For the strawberry ice
- 4 x Munch Bunch Double Up
- Fromage Frais with Calci+
- 100g/4oz fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and chopped
- 3 tbsp ready-made strawberry fruit sauce
For the cake
- 2 x strawberry Munch Bunch Mega Pots
- Fromage Frais
- 100g/4oz caster sugar
- 250g/9oz self-raising flour, sieved
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Fresh peaches, sliced
To make the strawberry ice, spoon the fromage frais into a freezer-proof bowl, add the strawberries and swirl through the strawberry sauce. Transfer to the freezer for 2-3 hours until solid.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F Gas 4 and line a greased 900g/2lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
Place the fromage frais in a mixing bowl, add the sugar, flour, oil and eggs and mix together until smooth. Pour into the tin, smooth the top and bake for 40 minutes until well risen and golden. Insert a skewer into the cake – it should come out clean when it’s ready. Serve the cake warm with scoops of strawberry ice and slices of fresh peach.