Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 225g/8oz small new potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into 1cm/1⁄2 in chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- 1 x 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 200ml/7fl oz dry white wine
- 250g/9oz cod fillet
- 250g/9oz salmon fillet
- 200g/7oz peeled prawns
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin oil for drizzling
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
Put the potatoes into a pan of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion, pepper and fennel and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
Stir in the garlic and paprika and cook for 1 minute more. Stir in the tomatoes and wine, bring to a simmer. Add the potatoes, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the fish into large chunks, discarding any skin, and add to the pan.
Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat, stir in the prawns and cook gently for 3 minutes. Check seasoning, drizzle over a little olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.