- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into fine strips
- 1 egg white, whisked
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 small savoy cabbage, shredded
- 5 spring onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 2 sweet red peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 3 courgettes, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 200g/7oz bean sprouts
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman Honey & Garlic Teriyaki Stir-fry & Marinade
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds, including sesame, pumpkin and sunflower
- Cooked egg noodles to serve
Combine the chicken with the egg white, salt and cornflour, transfer to the fridge and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Heat a wok or large frying pan and add half the oil. Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 2 minutes until it turns white and opaque. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Discard the oil from the wok and wipe it clean with kitchen towel.
Heat the wok again and add the remaining oil. Add the ginger and fry for 1 minute, then toss in all the vegetables, apart from the bean sprouts, and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
Return the chicken to the wok and stir-fry with the vegetables for 2-3 minutes. Add the bean sprouts and honey and garlic marinade, then stir-fry for 1 minute more.
Sprinkle over the mixed seeds and serve immediately in warmed bowls accompanied by cooked egg noodles.