Ingredients (Serves 4 as a main course)
- 350g/12oz goat’s cheese, rind removed and crumbled
- 400ml/14fl oz So Good Fat Free
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Small bunch fresh basil, chopped, plus leaves to garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 courgettes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 150g/5oz chestnut mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 250g/9oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sheets fresh lasagne
Preheat the oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas 7.
Gently heat three quarters of the goat’s cheese in a pan with the So Good Fat Free until the cheese has pretty much melted. Stir in the paprika and basil, then set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Gently sauté the onion until it starts to soften, add the garlic, courgettes and mushrooms then continue to sauté for about 8 minutes until they are cooked through and becoming golden. Turn up the heat, add the tomatoes and stir until they start to break down. Season then remove from the heat.
Rub the inside of a large shallow ovenproof dish with a little olive oil.
Divide the filling mixture between the lasagne sheets, then loosely roll each into a tube. Place in the dish in a single layer, pour over the cheese sauce, which will have thickened. Scatter over the reserved goat’s cheese, drizzle with olive oil and season the top with freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden and bubbling. Serve garnished with a few basil leaves.