Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 12 peeled prawns, diced
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, left whole
- 1 tbsp shredded fresh mint
- 1 Fairtrade avocado, peeled, stoned, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice
- 1 Fairtrade mango, peeled, stoned and diced
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp Fairtrade lime juice
- 11/2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp thick coconut milk
Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Place the prawns in a bowl, pour over the dressing and toss to coat and combine. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
Combine the remaining salad ingredients with the prawns and serve spooned into Martini glasses or on a bed of baby gem salad leaves.