Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 400g/14oz tagliatelle
- 4 sachets (120g/41⁄2oz in total) Seeds of
- Change Organic Classic Green Pesto
- 50g/2oz fresh basil leaves, finely shredded
- 25g/1oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 tbsp lightly toasted pine nuts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the pesto to the bowl and toss until it is evenly distributed, then divide the pasta and sauce between four serving bowls.
Sprinkle over the basil, Parmesan and pine nuts, season with freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with a splash of olive oil to serve.