Ingredients (makes about 30)
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 7 mild Peppadew Sweet Piquanté Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- 75g/3oz mozzarella, diced
- 75g/3oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 hot Peppadew Sweet Piquanté Peppers, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Mash the avocado with a fork together with the lime juice, the mild peppers, garlic and coriander. Season with pepper.
Place a tortilla on a heated griddle. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of each cheese, spread with one-third of the hot peppers and spring onion, then top with another tortilla. Turn it over and cook until the cheese begins to melt. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Cut the tortillas into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a plate. Top each with a spoonful of the avocado mix and serve.