- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450g/1lb lean stir-fry pork strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2.5cm/1in piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 x 85g bag ready-prepared watercress
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Noodles or steamed rice to serve
Heat the oil in a large non-stick wok or frying pan. Add the pork strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 6-8 minutes until browned.
Add the pepper, spring onions, garlic and ginger then stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until tender. Add the watercress, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the watercress leaves have wilted.
Spoon into warm bowls with noodles or rice and serve straight away.