Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 200g bag ready prepared kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast, sliced
- 2cm piece root ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks (120g)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (180g)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
Cook the kale in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Add the ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 minutes. Add the kale, hoisin and soy with 2 tbsp water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Serve with freshly cooked noodles.