- 300g/11oz cocktail sausages
- 6 tbsp Bottlegreen Spiced Berry Cordial
- 25g/1oz flaked almonds
- 150g/5oz cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6.
2. Place the sausages on a non-stick baking tray, pour over 2 tbsp of the cordial and toss until coated. Cook in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally. Scatter over the almonds and cook for 5-10 minutes more, until the sausages and almonds are golden brown and the cordial is a sticky glaze.
3. Meanwhile, place the cranberries in a saucepan with the remaining 4 tbsp cordial and simmer gently until the cranberries are cooked and the cordial has a jam-like consistency.
4. Serve the sausages on cocktail sticks with the cranberry relish in a dish on the side to dip into.