- 125g plain flour
- 150ml whole milk
- 150ml water
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- 1 large pinch salt
Lemon curd ripple ice cream
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 750ml double cream
- 320g lemon curd + 160g to ripple
- 50g glucose
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional)
1. Whip the cream until the soft peak stage. Fold through the Greek yogurt and 320g of lemon curd, the glucose syrup and the lemon juice and zest if required. Whip until the mixture is stiff
2. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine and swirl through a further 160g of lemon curd before transferring to a freezer. When you want to serve it, remove from the freezer ten minutes before you need it. It’s actually best straight from the ice cream maker.
3. Whisk the pancake batter. Heat a pan over a medium-high heat. Pour in enough batter to cover the pan with a thin layer. Cook until golden, flip and continue to cook until finished. Set the rest of the pancakes aside, keeping them in a low oven, separated with sheets of greaseproof.
4. To serve, fold the pancakes into triangles and place a couple on each plate. Top with a couple of scoops of the ice cream.