Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
100g new potatoes, sliced
75g mixed radishes, cut in half
50g cherry tomatoes cut in half
½ tbsp olive oil
100g Halloumi sliced
A slice or two of ham per person
For the dressing:
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tbsp red wine vinegar
½ tbsp Dijon mustard
Small bunch of dill chopped
Salt and pepper
1) Place the new potatoes in a medium sized pan, cover with cold water, and lightly salt. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked. Drain and set aside.
2) In a medium sized bowl mix together the olive oil and vinegar, then add the Dijon mustard and dill.
3) Add the new potatoes, radishes and cherry tomatoes to the dressing, mix and season well.
4) Heat the olive oil in a medium sized non-stick frying pan and cook the Halloumi on both sides for 1 minute until golden brown.
5) Add the Halloumi to the salad and mix gently, then divide between 4 plates and serve immediately, with a slice or two of ham.