250g digestive biscuits
80g butter (melted)
400g Philadelphia cream cheese (full fat)
120g Castor Sugar
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1 tsp Madagascan vanilla flavour
340g sour cream
3 tbsp cornflour
Makes approx 12 mini cheesecakes
Mini foil dimensions: 6cm wide at base and 4cm high
1. Pre-heat the oven to 1300c.
2. Crush the biscuits in a food processor (or put in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin). Mix with the melted butter. Press 25g of biscuit into mini foils and press into base with the back of a spoon.
3. Beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Pre mix the sugar and cornflour and beat into the cheese/cream mix on a slow speed. Slowly mix in the remaining ingredients (vanilla, eggs, egg yolk) until mix is smooth.
4. Pour 90g of cheesecake mix into each foil. Bake for approx 25 minutes and then check, it should be set but slightly wobbly in the centre. Leave to cool.
5. Once cool can be decorated as desired with fruits, chocolates, sprinkles etc….Serve as required. Store in the fridge and use within 2 days.