• 225g dark chocolate
• 75g Craisins® Dried Cranberries • 2 tablespoons double cream
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar
1. Place chocolate and double cream in saucepan. Cook over a low heat until the sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
2. Remove from the heat and pour into a glass bowl. Sprinkle Craisins® Dried Cranberries and mix in well. Cover with cling film and leave overnight to cool and thicken.
3. Combine cocoa and icing sugar on a small plate. Scoop out a rounded teaspoonful of the chocolate mixture. Roll in cocoa, coating thoroughly. Dust hands with powdered sugar. Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball. Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture.