Dish type: Dessert
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
50g unsalted butter, softened
100g light muscovado sugar
1 medium egg
150g self-raising flour
½ tsp. baking powder
100g Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Cookie Nut Crunch, chopped
50g icing sugar
10g Bournville Cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to Gas 4, 180°C and grease a baking sheet.
2. Beat the butter and sugar until creamy then beat in the egg. Add the flour and baking powder and 2/3 of the chopped chocolate and mix well to combine.
3. Pile onto the baking sheet and spread out to a circle 20cm in diameter, pressing down.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until risen and golden brown. The mixture will be soft but will harden up on cooling.
5. Sieve the icing sugar and cocoa together and add enough cold water to form a thick icing. Drizzle over the cookie and top with the remaining chocolate. Cut into slices to serve.