Cooking time 25 minutes
175g (6 oz) Stork tub
175g (6 oz) golden caster sugar
300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
3 medium eggs
5 tablespoons milk
½ teaspoon baking powder
100g cooked pumpkin or butternut squash, mashed
50g chocolate and hazelnut spread
Zest of 1 orange
115g icing sugar
A little orange juice
55g (2 oz) plain chocolate, melted or use chocolate and hazelnut spread
Liquorice sweets and laces to decorate
1. Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
2. Place the first six ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in pumpkin mash and orange zest and divide half the mixture evenly between the paper cases, add a half teaspoon chocolate spread and then top with remaining mix.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes oven 200°C, 180°C (fan assisted), Gas mark 6 for 20-25 minutes.
6. Add a little orange juice to the icing sugar until thick and spread over the muffins. Pipe the melted chocolate in 4 circles over the top and then drag a skewer through to give the cobweb effect. Place the sweets and laces on top to look like a spider