75g plain flour
50g wholemeal plain flour
1 large egg
350ml semi-skimmed milk
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 pink grapefruit
2 tbsp honey
• Place the flours in a large bowl and whisk in the egg, then gradually whisk in the milk to form a batter.
• Stir in the granola.
• Heat a little oil in an 18cm based frying pan and add a ladle of the batter until the base is covered, cook for 1 minute or until golden, flip over and cook the same on the other side.
• Repeat to make 8 pancakes, keeping them warm, separated by squares of baking parchment.
• Remove the pith from the grapefruit and cut out the segments over a bowl, reserving any juice.
• Fill the pancakes with the segments and a drizzle of honey and fold into quarters.
• Try replacing the granola with toasted oats or muesli and try experimenting with different fruit fillings.
More info available at www.shakeupyourwakeup.com