½ block of Puff Pastry
85g cream cheese
1 tbsp icing sugar
40g white chocolate finely chopped
1 egg, for egg wash
3 tsp granulated sugar
Oven Temp: 210c (fan)/230c/Gas Mark 8
Freezing: Suitable for home freezing.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 12-15 minutes
1. Roll out half a block of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to approx. the thickness of a pound coin. Using a 3” cutter, cut out 18 circles.
2. Combine the cream cheese, icing sugar and white chocolate, mixing well.
3. To half of the circles add a teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture in the centre and top with 3 blackberries.
4. Cut 3 small slits in the remaining pastry circles.
5. Brush around the filling on the base circle with egg wash and lay the tops in place. Gently ease the edges of the pastry circles together over the filling and press well at the edges.
6. Place onto a lined baking tray, brush the tops with egg wash and scatter over the granulated sugar
7. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.
8. Serve warm or cold.