Roasted Yukon gold potatoes with Crème fraîche and osetra caviar
12 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
2 ounces Iranian osetra caviar
Crème Fraîche (recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
1. Wash and dry potatoes. Wrap individually with aluminum foil.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
3. Remove potatoes from oven and set aside.
For the Crème Fraîche
2 tablespoons buttermilk
1 cup heavy cream
1. Stir together the ingredients and let sit at room temperature overnight, covered, until the mixture thickens. Scrape into a container, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
2. Score and pinch each potato. Dollop with a dollop of the crème fraîche and osetra caviar.