Whip up this delicious and easy-to-make pulled pork flatbread recipe at home, topped off with classic BBQ sauce.
60ml FRENCH'S® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
420g mozzarella cheese , shredded
240g slow-cooked pork , pulled into medium pieces
9 slivers of red onion
15g peanuts, chopped
15g fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
2. Spread the BBQ Sauce over the flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
3. Top with the cheese, pulled pork and onions.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
5. Top with peanuts and coriander.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.