It's British Sandwich Week and to celebrate we've got a pulled pork sandwich recipe you have to try!
450g pork tenderloin
225ml French's Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
2 tbsp barbecue spice rub
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
4 crusty 6" rolls, split and toasted
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Season pork with spice rub. Grill for 25 minutes or until well-browned and no longer pink in centre. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Cut meat into 3-inch pieces. Using tines of fork, shred meat with the grain into bite-size pieces. Transfer to a saucepan.
4. Stir in FRENCH'S® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce, vinegar and crushed red pepper; heat through.
5. Serve pork on rolls. Top sandwiches with sliced red onion and greens, if desired.
Alternate cooking directions:
Season pork as above. Place pork in greased baking dish. Bake at 220°C for 25 minutes until well browned and no longer pink in centre. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.