Want a VIP pass to one of the biggest events in the fashion calendar? You're in luck. HELLO! Fashion has teamed up with Vodafone London Fashion Weekend to offer you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to the event, where you'll be able to enjoy designer shopping, catwalk shows, first-hand knowledge and insider style advice from the best brands in the business.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
To enter the Twitter competition and be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow the instructions below. Good luck!
- Fashion's First Night on Thursday 18th September (3.30 to 9pm) including a complimentary glass of prosecco.
- Access to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend on London Fashion Weekend For catwalk shows, makeovers and more, visit the event at Somerset House (18-21 September).
- A seat in the Trend Catwalk Show by THE OUTNET.COM at 7pm with a complimentary glass of prosecco.
- A limited edition tote bag designed exclusively for the event by Lulu Guinness.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @hellofashion_uk on twitter
- Send us a tweet mentioning @hellofashion_uk and use the hashtag #HelloLFW
- Five winners will be picked at random.
- Prize draw opens on 06/09/2014 and closes on 12/09/2014.
- See below for full Terms & Conditions.
By participating in a HELLO! Online competition or giveaway, you fully agree and accept the HELLO! Standard Giveaway Terms and Conditions as well as the individual terms and conditions of the specific competition. HELLO! online competitions and giveaways are open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of HELLO! Ltd, hellomagazine.com and employees of companies involved in the competition/prize draw and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition/prize draw. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable. No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes. Full terms and conditions of the competition can be found at hellomagazine.com/competitions. The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.