Kendall Jenner has firmly established herself within the fashion pack as a model to watch, beating out supermodels such as Cara Delevingne when it came to having the most Instagram followers.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star topped HELLO! Fashion's list with over 13 million followers, with Cara coming second with over seven million followers.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW FOR THE FULL GALLERY
From backstage photos to a glimpse into glitzy Fashion Week parties, a presence on social media has become almost as important as a presence on the runway in the world of modelling.
Victoria's Secret models Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio and Karlie Kloss also featured on the list, with Candice coming top with over three million followers.
The full list included:
1. Kendall Jenner – over 13 million followers
2. Cara Delevingne – over 7 million followers
3. Candice Swanepoel – over 3 million followers
4. Alessandra Ambrosio – over 2 million followers
5. Karlie Kloss – over 1 million followers
6. Naomi Campbell – 994K followers
7. Jourdan Dunn – 860K followers
8. Joan Smalls – 618K followers
9. Georgia May Jagger – 517K followers
10. Suki Waterhouse – 459K followers