With Christmas just over a week away, the frantic last minute present shopping is now in full swing. We caught up with some of the best in the beauty business to find out just what presents are top of their festive wishlist...
THE TANNING GURU: Jules Heptonstall, St Tropez
• For Christmas I need some St. Tropez Facial Oil – anyone who works in beauty will realise there are never enough hours in the day to prep and preen clients and make them beautiful, but we need some beautifying ourselves! This oil lifts skin complexion and hides greyness with a soft subtle glow.
THE HAIR GURU: Ken O’Rourke, Charles Worthington brand ambassador
• Good hair, like good skin, starts from the very beginning in how you care for it and that’s why Charles Worthington Hair Healer Leave-in Conditioner, £5.99, is on my Christmas wishlist! It’s like magic because its light enough to leave on hair without rinsing off and provides all the benefits of a deep nourishing mask in seconds.
THE BODY GURU: Bradley Simmonds, Celebrity Personal Trainer
• I really want an Apple iwatch this Christmas, I love that it effortlessly tracks your movement throughout the day - if I am having a lazy day it encourages me to keep active. Also when I am training clients I use my phone for music so with the i-watch I can still receive messages and emails without interrupting the session.
THE HEALTH GURU: Sarah Ann Macklin, Nutritionist and model
• I love these French Sole velvet slippers, I’m always in need of comfy shoes because I’m constantly travelling or running around London. I love anything velvet and these just ooze chicness! My perfect Christmas gift of style with comfiness! Personalised velvet slippers, £225 at Frenchsole.com
THE SKIN GURU: Nichola Joss, Sanctuary Spa Skincare Expert
• My xmas wish list includes the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - I find the warming element so comforting during the winter months and excellent to give your skin a good deep cleanse. During the party season it’s a good detox when skin often shows the signs of a little too much indulgence. I use this mask on key areas of congestion that need a little extra tlc! I add a small amount of water to the mask once applied to the skin - the kaolin helps to draw out all oil impurities whilst the Myrrh will keep the skin calm and soothed.