Crazy wigs, full on face paint and coloured contact lenses, Halloween
is the perfect opportunity to get experimental with your beauty. Whether you’re
a die-hard Halloween addict who lives for 31st October or you’re
just looking for a way to get out of wearing a costume this year, you’ll love
these creepy nail art designs…
1) Rainbows, glitter and ghouls…what more could you want!?
2) Fans of the Halloween classic Hocus Pocus will love this Sanderson sister inspired design by @tres_she.
3) If minimalism is more your style, opt for a chic glossy
black like @sugarnailsalon and finish off with a silver spider web design on an
4) Using a matte black as a base, use a super fine nail brush
to paint on this Mr & Mrs Bones skeleton design by @nailsbycambria.
5) We can’t get over how amazing the detailing is on this Nightmare
Before Christmas design from @mypolishworld.
6) These neon green Frankenstein nails by @superninjaflyingmonkey
are sure to be a talking point at any party.
7) Thinking about dressing as a vampire this year? These blood
stained stiletto nails by @_candy_paint_ are the perfect finishing touch.
8) Add a feline touch to your witch’s costume with @nightshaded_nails’
black cat design.
9) Carving real Jack O’Lanterns is far too much effort; we’ll
be keeping our pumpkin designs on our nails like @ohlerin.
10) You’ll be showing off these incredible graveyard silhouette
nails by @nailsbynyxsoul long after the celebrations are over.