Effortlessly rumpled, zigzaggy beach waves are the look du jour for Hollywood starlets such as Blake Lively, Jessica Biel and Kate Hudson.
Now you too can achieve a similarly dishevelled, straight-off-Venice-beach look with this simple step-by-step guide.
1. Firstly, whilst still damp, spritz some Lee Stafford Beach Babe Salt Spray onto your hair. Split into three sections and tie them in buns.
2. Sleep on it – when you wake up, you will untie the buns to reveal beautiful, natural waves.
3. For extra curl, take sections of your hair and wrap them around a curling iron. Hold each section down for around 10 seconds, then run your fingers through for a more tousled effect.
4. Finish with Elnett Satin Extra Strength hairspray.
5. To keep the look for as long as possible, use Batiste dry shampoo on the following days to add body to the roots and eliminate oil.
Lee Stafford Beach Babe Salt Spray, £6.89. Elnett Satin Extra Strength, £6.02, Batiste On The Go Dry Shampoo, £1.52, all available at Boots.