Dip-dye hair has been doing the beauty rounds since last summer but the casual cool style is still going strong.
Celebrities from Kim Kardashian to Penelope Cruz have shown off their lightened locks on the red carpet recently, and the trend has even taken on a colourful new twist. Little Mix's Perrie Edwards showed off vibrant pink tips at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York, while Rita Ora opted for yellow when she performed at Radio 1's Big Weekend.
Click the image below to see our celeb gallery.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Fancy a pop? HELLO! Online has picked the top 5 dip-dye products for you to try at home, whether you want to flirt with colour or be brave and go permanent.
Clockwise from top left:
1. L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombres, £6.99 boots.com
2. Label.m pink powder spray, £10.95 amazon.co.uk
3. Renbow Crazy Color in Candyfloss, £4 crazycolor.co.uk
4. Kevin Murphy COLOR.BUG in Neon, £9.95 kevinmurphystore.com
5. Anastasia Hypercolor hair powder, £10 cultbeauty.co.uk