Discover the BAFTAS’ official product, the Charles Worthington Salon at Home BAFTA Edition Volume & Bounce Thick & Full 3D Boosting Crème, after Charles Worthington and his team styled celebrities at the EE British Academy Film Awards ceremony.
A must-have on the red carpet, this luxurious leave-in lightweight crème has been specifically designed to enhance thickness and texture, so that hair is left full of bounce, for a glamorous, a-list finish.
The crème is packed with an exclusive Volumify-3D technology which is a special blend of three powerful volumising polymers, which work to boost hair to supreme heights.
Scientifically proven to increase overall volume by 85%, the crème’s inbuilt flexible hold leaves hair bouncing with fullness all day, holding double its volume for up to 12 hours.
The added heat protection can be used for application on both roots and all over the head, to give hair a thicker feel.
“Volume and bounce are timeless looks on the red carpet,” said Charles Worthington. “They’re one of the most popular styles that clients want to learn how to master at home. Whether wearing hair up or down, to add that extra boost of glamour, a touch volume is as much a red carpet essential as a stunning dress.”
See below for Charles Worthington’s top tips for application:
1. Prep the hair with Charles Worthington Salon at Home Secrets Collection Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment, £14.99.
2. Apply the boosting crème to clean, damp hair.
3. Dispense 2-3 pumps into hands and evenly distribute all over hair, massaging at the roots and spreading through mid-lengths and ends.
4. Blow dry and style as normal.
5. For a big, bouncy blow-dry use a round brush, pulling upwards and outwards as you brush through.
Charles and his team debuted the newest red carpet hero backstage in the Savoy Styling Suites, on a host of celebrities who attended the glittering ceremony.
Find out how to get the red carpet look with Charles Worthington here: https://www.hellomagazine.com/advertorial/charlesworthington/