There's no better place to get in the festive spirit than London. From seeing The Nutcracker in the theatre to hiding out in a rooftop igloo and singing carols with Game of Thrones actors, here's our guide to some of the best things to do in London this Christmas...
1. Visit the Tiffany & Co. ice skating rink in Covent Garden, inspired by the holidays in New York City, and gab some presents in the Tiffany Fragrance shop.
2. Sip on a festive cocktail as you huddle up with friends in a rooftop igloo overlooking the city at Aviary bar.
3. Grab a crepe and some mulled wine as you wander around the Bavarian market stalls at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
4. Head to the theatre to watch the English National Ballet perform in the Christmas classic, The Nutcracker.
5. Track down Santa in one of the heritage vehicles in the London Transport Museum for a memorable Christmas photo before making bunting and decorations to take home.
6. Tick off your Christmas shopping and get in the festive spirit at Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush, which features London’s biggest Christmas tree. And whilst you're there, head to brand new restaurant YO! Kitchen for some tasty treats!
7. Meet Father Christmas at one of London's best-known landmarks, the Royal Albert Hall, in an hour-long interactive experience that includes puppetry and live music.
8. Marvel at the iconic Christmas lights on Oxford Street as you grab some gifts for family and friends.
READ: Best places to go ice skating in London for Christmas 2019
9. Get a taste of how the royal family experiences Christmas with a tour of Windsor Castle, complete with a glimpse of the incredible Christmas tree. And keep your fingers crossed you bump into HRH the Queen!
10. Get in the festive spirit with a trip to the Dominion Theatre to see the musical 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas', based on the 1954 film starring Bing Crosby.
11. Animal-lovers should head to ZSL London Zoo where you can become Keepers Little Helpers, helping prepare festive surprises for the zoo’s animals.
12. Join Game of Thrones actors Kit Harington and Rose Leslie for the MS Society’s Carols by Candlelight event, held in London’s St Botolph-without-Bishopsgate church.
13. Sip on a Champagne cocktail and check out the 14,000 decorations hanging from the walls and ceiling of 34 Mayfair.
14. Experience a Victorian Christmas party at the Victoria and Albert Museum, complete with festive decorations and an interactive performance.
15. Test out your skating skills at the Natural History Museum's ice rink which has a huge Christmas tree in the centre and a Café Bar to warm up.
16. Snuggle up at The Botanist’s outdoor bar and enjoy hot food surrounded by snow-capped fir trees, wood cabins and twinkling fairy lights.
17. Head to the cinema to relax in front of new romantic comedy, Last Christmas, starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding. We love The Ritzy in Brixton or Picturehouse Central in Picadilly.
18. Take some pictures of the one million lights illuminating the Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew.
19. Feast your eyes on Hogwarts' winter makeover at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, featuring a tree-lined Great Hall and a magical Yule Ball.
20. Show your support for all the furry friends of Battersea Dogs and Cats Home at the Christmas carol concert.
21. Take a picture in front of The Ivy Chelsea Garden's Narnia-themed wonderland, complete with the iconic wardrobe and lamppost.
22. Witness jugglers, fire-breathers and sword-swallowers at the award-winning show La Clique inside the 1920s Leicester Square Spiegeltent.
23. Take your kids to a weekend Eclair Decorating Workshop with Maitre Choux - you'll take home a stunning Christmas Tree pièce montée to seriously impress your guests.
24. Make sure you pay a visit to Guiness' pint-sized pub for a cosy Christmas. Complete with a cosy fireplace, Christmas tunes and plenty of board games, you can enjoy a perfectly poured pint of Guinness with close pals.
25. Raise a glass at the Dorchester Hotel for their festive afternoon tea, inspired by 'A Letter to Father Christmas' - and make sure you visit on a weekend to enjoy their spectacular children's choir (you'll be humming songs all day).
26. Celebrate being single during the holidays! Bumble, the woman-first social networking app, is hosting Slay Bells - London's largest Christmas party - to get everyone in a merry mood. Check it out the Bumble Santa's grotto on Wednesday 18 December at OMEARA from 9:30pm - 3am. And so you know, you have to match with the in-app card on Bumble to be put on the guest list and attend the party - what are you waiting for? Get downloading Bumble.
27. Get cosy with a festive tipple at the new Double Dutch Winter Bar pop-up at The Cinnamon Club, from Hot, Spiced Gin Punch to a Cranberry and Ginger Gin and Tonic! The perfect place to get into the Christmas spirit and relax in the winter grotto, decorated with frost covered pine foliage and white winter florals - the ideal Instagram spot!
28. Enjoy a delicious festive feast at Bingham Riverhouse. Over the Christmas period, the Riverhouse will have a number of menus to make sure your holidays are celebrated perfectly. From turkey with pork and apple stuffing, to chestnut dumplings with cauliflower and wild mushrooms, they cater for everyone - and the deserts are incredible too!
RELATED: Men's gift guide: the best presents he'll want to find under the Christmas tree