Win one of five mini beauty packs: a Vivienne Westwood fragrance and selection of Rimmel Eyeshadows
20 FEBRUARY 2012HELLO! and Hello! Online have teamed up with Vivienne Westwood and Rimmel to bring you this fab Twitter giveaway.
Enter for your chance to win a 50ml bottle of Cheeky Alice by Vivenne Westwood and a selection of four Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Eyeshadows.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow @hellomagbeauty and tweet us #ILoveHelloBeautyBecause and tell us why you love HELLO! and Hello! Online fashion and beauty coverage.
E.g. @hellomagbeauty #ILoveHelloBeautyBecause I love seeing all the latest styles from red carpet
- 5 winners will then be picked at random.
- Giveaway entries close on 26/02/12.
- By entering the HELLO! Online Vivienne Westwood & Rimmel Twitter giveaway you are agreeing to comply with all terms and conditions that apply (“Vivienne Westwood & Rimmel Twitter Giveaway Terms & Conditions”, “Standard Twitter Competition/Giveaway Terms & Conditions” and “Standard Online Competition/Giveaway Terms & Conditions”). See hellomagazine.com/competitions for all T&Cs.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- There will be a total of 5 winners who will each receive one 50ml bottle of Cheeky Alice by Vivienne Westwood and four Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD Eyeshadows.
- Winners shall be picked at random.
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered.
- To enter the Twitter giveaway entrants must follow @hellomagbeauty and tweet “#ILoveHelloBeautyBecause” during the prize competition period. If the # has not been used, the entry cannot be considered.
- HELLO! accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- Closing date for competition entries is 26th February 2012.
- The winners will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter on Monday 27th February 2012.
- The winners must claim their prize by end of Wednesday 29th February 2012.
- Winners must provide HELLO! with their full name, contact number and address which will then be passed on to a third pard for prize delivery.
- In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.