Man re-arrested for trespassing at Selena Gomez's LA home

A man has been re-arrested for trespassing at Selena Gomez's Los Angeles home.

Che Cruz was previously ordered to stay away from the singer's mansion last week, but was arrested again by police on Friday after he was spotted jumping over the surrounding fence to gain access to the grounds of her home.

Representatives for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that they arrested 20-year-old Che Cruz after he was seen at Selena's home in suburban Calabasas a week after he was first held for trespassing on the property.

Reports suggest Selena was not at home at the time of the arrest

Che Cruz was arrested for the first offence last Sunday and on Wednesday he acknowledged trespassing at the home and was sentenced to 45 days in jail and probation.

Selena Gomez admits 'I lost sight of who I was' in inspirational post-rehab speech

Just eight hours after he was released, however, Che Cruz was back at Selena's house.

The singer won an award at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards last week

Reports suggest that 21-year-old Selena was not in at the time, but she was seen visiting her lawyer's office later in the day.

According to Sgt. Fray Lupian, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Suday's incident saw Che Cruz knock on the door of Selena’s home.

A friend answered the door, but turned the man away when he asked after the singer and he was later apprehended by security in the property's guesthouse.

Selena hasn't let the recent incidents get her down, however, as she joined Kylie and Kendall Jenner for a night out on Friday.

Model Kendall posted a photo of the happy group on Instagram as they let their hair down while Selena uploaded a picture of Kylie surrounded by roses.

Selena speaking about hertime in rehab at We Day in California

Sadly for Selena, however, this is not the first time she has had an problem with unwelcome visitors.

Selena Gomez's family concerned about her reunion with Justin Bieber

In February a man was arrested for trespassing at her old house and was later sentenced to 120 days in jail.