May 01, 2014 - 15:11 BST hellomagazine.com Peaches Geldof's death was 'likely' to have been caused by a heroin overdose, an inquest has confirmed. Peaches Geldof's death was "likely" to have been caused by heroin, it has been confirmed. The results of a toxicology reports were announced on Thursday by Detective Chief Inspector Paul Fotheringham at an inquest hearing in Gravesend, Kent. He confirmed that the 25-year-old's post-mortem results "concluded recent use of heroin. At levels identified, likely to have played a role in her death." The brief four-minute inquest also heard that it was Peaches' husband Thomas Cohen who found the body of his wife in the spare bedroom. He arrived at the property with his mother on the understanding that his wife may have been sleeping. On discovering her body, he located their 11-month-old son Phaedra before calling to his mother to ring the emergency services.Peaches' heartbroken father Bob Geldof identified her body. It also emerged that Peaches made her last known contact with anyone at 7.45pm on the Sunday — a phone conversation with a friend. Peaches was found dead at the home she shared with husband Thomas and their two young sons on 7 April, in what was described by as a "non-suspicious" and "sudden unexplained" death.Police found no evidence of drug paraphernalia in the house, leading to speculation that it may have been removed before their arrival. Thomas, 23, had spent the previous evening away from home with the couple's eldest child Astala, 23 months and the inquest has been adjourned until 23 July.Peaches' death tragically echoes the passing of her own mother mother Paula Yates, who died from a heroin overdose in 2000. The TV star was found at her home in Notting Hill having taken an accidental overdose while she was alone with her daughter Tiger-Lily, then aged four. Peaches herself had a long history of drug use, including reports she had to be revived after an overdose in 2008. Friends said she had stopped using drugs before the birth of her children. According to the Times, there was speculation that she might have accidentally overdosed because her body could not tolerate the quantities of heroin she had previously taken.Peaches' funeral took at Mary Magdalene & St Lawrence in Davington Kent — the same church where she was married, and where her mother's own funeral was held. In her final interview, Peaches said that becoming a mother had helped her deal with the loss of her own parent. "Now that I am a mum I can correct those awful parts of my childhood and it's a really healing process," she said. "Before, I was not at peace with myself about it because I was just traumatised. That's why I was living a chaotic lifestyle. But now I have the kids I can heal the situation. It's so good in every single way, really."