Chris Martin seems to be one of those gentlemen who definitely prefer blondes. He is now seeing British actress Annabelle Wallis after the end of his on-off relationship with Jennifer Lawrence. At the weekend the Coldplay frontman was seen with 31-year-old Annabelle in Paris. On their romantic break the couple were kissing passionately and twirling round the street in a lighthearted Strictly style dance.
The new romance comes after his shock split 20 months ago from Hollywood leading lady Gwyneth Paltrow, who is now equally loved up with Glee producer Brad Falchuk. So who is the attractive actress that seems to have won Chris' heart?
Chris Martin and Annabelle Wallis have been dating since August
1. Annabelle was born in Oxford on 5 September 1984, but spent much of her childhood in Portugal and still heads there during her downtime. She speaks fluent English, Portuguese, French and Spanish.
2. Her father and her great-uncle Richard Harris were actors. She is close to her cousins Jared, James and Damien who are all actors or directors.
3. Her previous boyfriend was male model James Rousseau.
Annabelle Wallis at the 2015 Serpentine party
4. She is best known for her work in The Tudors where she had steamy scenes as Jane Seymour opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyer's Henry VIII. Annabelle also has a role in another historical drama Guy Ritchie's new King Arthur film.
5. The talented blonde has appeared in BBC drama Peaky Blinders, about an eponymous gang family that terrorised Birmingham in the wake of the World War I. In the series which stars Cillian Murphy and Sam Neil, Annabelle played double agent Grace Burgess.
Annabelle Wallis as Jane Seymour in The Tudors
6. She has just been in Vancouver filming Come and Find Me with Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame.
7. Chris reportedly joined her and the cast for dinner twice. He also hired a cinema so the pair could watch his pal Simon Pegg's latest Mission: Impossible film in private.
8. The actress hasn't spoken about the relationship which is believed to have begun in August. The only clue she's given as to her interest in Chris is retweeting a Rolling Stone article about him curating the Global Citizen festival in New York.
Annabelle is very well-connected in Hollywood, counting Jared Leto among her friends
9. With her bohemian style and ethereal looks, she is a favourite in fashion circles. Annabelle got a coveted invite to the Met Ball and attended during Chanel's recent airline themed fashion show. Meanwhile Christopher Kane cites her as his muse.
10. The up and coming talent is also friends with Jared Leto, Luke Evans, Emmy Rossum and Margot Robbie.