This quick, easy and tasty recipe utilises Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce to add a kick to fresh white fish and vegetables – the perfect dish to serve in warm taco shells this summer.
Prep time: 15 minutes plus marinating
Cook time: 10 minutes
MORE: See all of our tasty recipes here
- 250g firm white fish, skinned and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce plus extra to serve
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 corn cobs
- 4 taco shells
- 2 little gem lettuces, shredded
- Half small red onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp. soured cream mixed with 2 tsp Frank's RedHot® Original sauce
- Place the fish in a bowl. Combine the Frank's RedHot® Original sauce with the lime zest and juice, garlic and spring onion. Pour over the fish and set aside for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the fish, leaving any marinade in the dish. Fry for 3-5 minutes until it just flakes. Add the marinade and warm through.
- Preheat the grill to high and cook the corn cobs until charred and smoky. Cut down the cob to remove the corn and mix with the onion, carrot and tomatoes and stir in the rest of the Franks red hot. Meanwhile, warm the taco shells according to the pack instructions. Fill the tacos with lettuce and some corn relish, top with the warm fish. Dollop over the soured cream mix and serve immediately.
See the latest food news and inspiration here.